This is a very simple and delicious salad. It takes less than 20 minutes to put it together and tastes sweet and tangy. Buckwheat helps to keep you full for longer.
- 50g buckwheat
- Kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 red onion
- Cucumber, diced
- Radishes diced
- Vine tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 boiled beetroots, diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of maple syrup
- A dollop of non dairy yoghurt
- Boil buckwheat according to instructions
- Chop beetroot and soak in apple cider vinegar, salt and maple syrup until they are ready to add to the salad
- Chop onion and fry in some oil until soft
- Add 1 clove of garlic, pressed to the frying pan
- Add sliced kale without the rough stems to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add boiled buckwheat and stir it in
- Take the pan off the heat
- Add all remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper
- Transfer onto a plate and serve with a dollop of yoghurt.